This is a continuation to:
Abusive child marriages will END in an Equal Money System - Day 284 where I saw that extensive research is required in order for me to understand the core/source/origin of the Problem and from there, Present a solution to STOP Child Marriage World Wide.
Within this Blog, I Extracted basic information that I gathered from the Internet which I recommend that you investigate for yourself because really, there is no point in writing and describing again what was already said plenty of time by Professional people.
Videos that I suggest watching:
Articles to read:
When investigating the information above, it is very clear that the Problems isn't a secret and the world's leaders are very much aware of the Problem and yet, there was never a real and substantial change. It is Estimate that unless a solution is established and implemented, by the next Decade, 142 Million Girls, under that age 18 which means that on Average, 38,000 Girls would married, Daily However, there is a solution that once implemented, ALL child Marriages will Cease to Exists.
What was yet to seen, realized and understood was the Western world Responsibility and accountability for the Problem due to our belief systems that we have a 'Free Choice' and within this 'Free Choice', only a few expressed their Choice in standing up to stop certain world's problem while us the majority, utilized our 'Free Choice' to protect our Self Interest.
So a note before I start sharing my investigation regarding Child Marriage -
The Solution was already presented by many that had come before me however, unless Equal Money System is in place, the solutions won't be implemented immediately and Child Marriage may only be completely stopped in 100 years from now with the birth of at least 2 generations to come however, 100 years indicate Billion of people and specifically girls that would be abused, suffering, raped, etc. We do not have the time to wait another 100 years to stop one single point - we must act urgently because the longer we wait, the longer the lives of many is destroyed and harmed.
Child Marriage (Under 18 years of age) Around the world:
Here is a few Facts and Figures that I took from the International Center for Research on Women (ICRW):
Child Marriage Around the world
- If present trends continue, 142 million girls will marry over the next decade. That’s 38,000 girls married every day for the next 10 years.
Poverty and Child Marriage
- Girls living in poor households are almost twice as likely to marry before 18 than girls in higher income households.
- More than half of the girls in Bangladesh, Mali, Mozambique and Niger are married before age 18. In these same countries, more than 75 percent of people live on less than $2 a day.
Education and Child Marriage
- Girls with higher levels of schooling are less likely to marry as children. In Mozambique, some 60 percent of girls with no education are married by 18, compared to 10 percent of girls with secondary schooling and less than one percent of girls with higher education.
- Educating adolescent girls has been a critical factor in increasing the age of marriage in a number of developing countries, including Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Thailand.
Health and Child Marriage
- Girls younger than 15 are five times more likely to die in childbirth than women in their 20s. Pregnancy is the leading cause of death worldwide for women ages 15 to 19.
- Child brides face a higher risk of contracting HIV because they often marry an older man with more sexual experience. Girls ages 15 – 19 are 2 to 6 times more likely to contract HIV than boys of the same age in sub-Saharan Africa.
Violence and Child Marriage
- Girls who marry before 18 are more likely to experience domestic violence than their peers who marry later. A study conducted by ICRW in two states in India found that girls who were married before 18 were twice as likely to report being beaten, slapped or threatened by their husbands than girls who married later.
- Child brides often show signs symptomatic of sexual abuse and post-traumatic stress such as feelings of hopelessness, helplessness and severe depression.
Religion and Child Marriage
- No one religious affiliation was associated with child marriage, according to a 2007 ICRW study. Rather, a variety of religions are associated with child marriage in countries throughout the world.
For the Complete Fact Sheet - please download the PDF File - http://www.icrw.org/publications/child-marriage-factsheets
Though, the problem is much more sever than the Numbers and facts that are shared here. The Root of the Problem is Money as the Foundation of Child Marriage. In many cases, the Girl is being sent of to get married so that her family will no longer have to hold the burden of her Living Expanses wherein in other cases, the girl's family could get out of Debt once the Girl is sent of to get Married. The starting points or the reasoning of sending the Girl away to marry differ from culture to Culture but in all culture, the common denominator is Money or shell we say - the Lack of Money.
I really suggest that if you have some dignity within you, some compassion and care for human kind, do some research of your own to understand the root/source/core of the problem and why/how it has direct relationship with Money. If you do so, you would be able to understand the Solutions and within that, what needs to be done to stop not only Child Marriage but many other issues that daily occurring around the world.
So, I will give you a moment to go through the Material while tomorrow, we will walk through together the Practical Solutions and the Rewards on the Individual and Collective Levels.